Wednesday 13 November 2013

Midterm Project (Design Materials) - Metamorphosis

Ah, the most tricky project for design materials. What we had to do was make a 5x5 grid and draw something on each corner. I drew a dog, cow, pig and horse. After that, we had to make "the morphing" of the animals. It was pretty hard. After sketching, we had to paint our work. For the background, we had to choose 2 complimentary colors and 2 colors of our choice. I chose red and green for the complimentary colors and for the color of my choice I chose orange and purple. As for the object, we had to use the complimentary color of the background. Which meant for my object on a purple background, I had to make yellow and so on. 

 I liked my work with the white objects instead.

I don't think I'll do so well...

No comments:

Post a Comment