Wednesday 27 November 2013

Midterm Project (History of Indo Art) - Booklet (Continued)

I'm finally done with my booklet! I had so much trouble on figuring out whether I wanted to make a catalog, brochure or booklet. Once I chose what I wanted to make, I didn't know whether I should make it on computer or manually. So "many" problems I face in this world. I had more than a week to complete this task. I first came up with this:

I used a calendar that was lying around the house and wanted to cover up the calendar months using colored paper. 

I thought it was a good idea (at first) but I then felt like I didn't like the idea anymore... So I completely changed everything two days before the submission date and came up with this:

Not a clean worker.

Front cover! 21cm x 21cm made out of cardboard. Inspired by nothing but the Instagram icon!

Red, orange, yellow, light green, dark green color scheme. 

Brief introduction and content.

Content.

You can flip the flap to see information about the artwork!

Content and references page.

So much mess to clean, but it's completely worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment